In order to become our client and use our RISK9 Services, you may be asked to submit personal information, including your name, email address, phone number, location information and credit card information. You are not required to provide the personal information that we have requested, but if you choose not to do so, we will not be able to provide you our services.
Use of Personal Information
We may process your personal information while providing our services, or for other legitimate reasons and purposes, such as for compliance with a legal obligation to which WEMETRIX SA is subject or when we have assessed it is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by WEMETRIX SA or for internal purposes such as auditing and data analysis.
We may send you important notices, such as communications about changes to our terms and conditions and policies and notifications that you have uploaded a file in our website, that the possessing of your file has started and that the requested Report has been completed and uploaded in your account. Also, we may contact you to send you invoices or ask clarifications regarding an uploaded file and its content. Since these communications are important for the use of our services, you may not opt out of receiving them. Additionally, by consenting in this Privacy Police, we may contact you to request feedback for our services and inform you about new services and products provided by us, or affiliate companies in the Intrasoft International Group.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may make available certain personal information to third parties as required or permitted by law, under the following circumstances:
- To affiliate companies in the Intrasoft International Group in order for you to receive newsletters and updates on new services and products;
- To companies and individuals with whom we contract to perform business functions and services on our behalf, e.g., hosting our web servers, analyzing data, providing legal, accounting and marketing services, and providing other support services. In this case we remain responsible while processing your data. The processing shall be governed by contract that is binding and ensures that the third parties have committed themselves to confidentiality and adhere on all legal requirements as well as that you can freely exercise your rights as a data subject.
It may be necessary − by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence − for us to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate.
We may also disclose information about you if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or protect our operations or users. Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale we may transfer any and all personal information we collect to the relevant third party.
Duration of Processing
Depending the nature of processing we may retain your personal information:
- As long as it is required by law if the process is required by law;
- For five (5) years after termination or delivery of our Services;
- Until you exercise your right to opt out of receiving newsletters and information about new products and services from us or affiliate companies in the Intrasoft International Group. You can opt out any time by contacting us as described hereunder.
Rights of the data subject
Your rights as a data subject while processing your personal information are:
- to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data and request information about the processing and the data;
- to obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you shall have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement;
- to obtain the erasure of personal data concerning you, when processed with your consent. In case of compliance with a legal obligation and/or the data are necessary in relation for the purposes for which they were collected (i.e. there is a contractual agreement in force between you and WEMETRIX SA) your right might be subject to limitation or unobtainable, as the case may be;
- to obtain restriction of processing if (a) the accuracy of the personal data is contested, for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of the personal data; (b) the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and request the restriction of their use instead; (c) we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims; (d) you have objected to processing while pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override those of the data subject;
- to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning you for the legitimate and contractual purposes described hereinabove. Where personal data are processed for purposes of direct marketing, which includes profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing, you shall have the right to object at any time to processing of personal data concerning you;
- to receive your personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller where (a) the processing is based on your consent or on a contract between you and us and (b) the processing is carried out by automated means. You also shall have the right to have the personal data transmitted directly from us to another controller, where technically feasible; and
- to file a complaint before the Hellenic Data Protection Authority T: +30 210 6475600, Fax: +30 210 6475628, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The security of your personal information is important to us. WEMETRIX SA implements the appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure that your data is processed securely and is protected from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure of, or access. Taking into account that our services are web based and no method of transmission over the Internet is absolutely secure, we cannot guarantee that the implemented technical and organizational security measures cannot be maliciously overridden and unauthorised third parties will not gain access to personal information for unlawful purposes.
Like most website operators, we collect non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. The purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how visitors use our website. From time to time, WEMETRIX SA may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
WEMETRIX SA also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on https://risk-9.com/ blog posts. WEMETRIX SA only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described hereinabove.
Contact / Data Protection Officer
For any assistance regarding the processes of all personal data and in order to exercise any of your rights state hereinabove, please contact directly with the appointed Data Protection Officer (DPO) mr. Apostolos Ypsilantis, email: email@example.com, tel.: +30 210 6876524. WEMETRIX SA – part of INTRASOFT INTERNATIONAL Group, 19th km Markopoulou – Peania Avenue Athens